Withdrawal from the College

A student who must withdraw completely from the college should initiate action with the Dean of Student Affairs. Marks of W, WA, or F are assigned in accordance with the policies set forth under Withdrawal from Courses. In some cases, if sufficient work has been completed and extenuating circumstances are established, it may be possible to arrange for marks of Incomplete. (See regulations on Incomplete Marks.) Students having questions, or needing assistance, should contact the Student Affairs or Registrar's Office.