Students seeking financial assistance must:
- Complete the application process for admission to the college.
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid — entering our school code, 001617, when completing the FAFSA form.
- Renewal FAFSA applications-Students who applied for federal aid for the prior academic year will receive a pre-completed Renewal Application form from the federal processor. It will be in the same format as the Student Aid Report, and students simply update information that is no longer accurate on the Renewal Application. Renewal Applications will be prepared each year by the federal processor for applicants who applied before the start of the prior academic year.
- File the College of Idaho Financial Aid Application.
- Continuing students need to file the C of I Financial Aid renewal application.
To apply online for admission, please see the college web site at: www.collegeofidaho.edu or call the Office of Admission at 459-5305 or 1-800-224-3246.