The University of Idaho MNR (Master of Natural Resources)
To enhance access to educational opportunities by the citizens of the Pacific Northwest, The College of Idaho and the University of Idaho agree to cooperate in facilitating the delivery of a graduate degree program in Natural Resources (Master of Natural Resources or MNR). Students will complete a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from The College of Idaho and a Master of Natural Resources degree from the University of Idaho. Areas of cooperation for this 4-1 program include the following:
- Students may be conditionally admitted to the University of Idaho’s Forestry, Wildlife, and Range Sciences MNR program at the time they are admitted to The College of Idaho’s undergraduate program.
- conditionally admitted students will be granted full admission status to
the MNR program when they meet the following conditions:
- Receive an undergraduate degree from The College of Idaho with a grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
- Complete the following courses during their undergraduate study:
- POE-271 Principles of Microeconomics
- ENG-306 Technical Writing
- Courses required for the Bachelor of Science degree in Biology including:
- submit required application materials that meet the standards for admission to the University of Idaho.
- Students would be required to satisfactorily complete 30 credit hours at the University of Idaho as specified in the Graduate Catalog to earn the MNR.
- The University of Idaho will provide sufficient available courses in Moscow each semester so it is possible to complete the MNR in a minimum of two semesters (nine months).