Upon application to the registrar and with the approval of the department concerned, a student who has met the requirements specified by the department and the grade point average required, may enter this field as a minor. Departments may require transfer students complete an approved amount of course work (ordinarily at least one-fourth of the requirements) at The College of Idaho (C of I) before minors can be certified.

C of I Minors
Departmental Departmental Interdisciplinary