C of I and Boise State University BA/MBA
To enhance access to educational opportunities to the citizens of Idaho, The College of Idaho and Boise State University agree to cooperate in facilitating the delivery of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business Administration. Areas of cooperation include the following:
- Students may be pre-admitted to Boise State University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the time they are admitted to The College of Idaho’s undergraduate program.
- Pre-admitted students will be granted full admission status to the MBA program when they meet the following conditions:
- Receive an undergraduate degree from The College of Idaho.
- Complete the following course sequence during their undergraduate study:
- MAT-112 Introduction to Statistics
- MAT-123.1 Applied Mathematics
- ECO-271 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO-272 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ACC-221 Financial Accounting
- ACC-222 Managerial Accounting
- BUS-330 Principles of Finance
- BUS-350 Management Science
- BUS-453 Principles of Production and Operations Management
- BUS-360 Principles of Marketing
- BUS-391 Legal Environment of Organizations
- Submit all other application materials specified in the Boise State University Graduate Catalog including a satisfactory GMAT test score.
- Students are required to satisfactorily complete thirty-three credit hours at Boise State University as specified in the Graduate Catalog to earn the MBA.
- Boise State University will provide sufficient available courses each semester so it is possible to complete the MBA in a minimum of three semesters.