- Studio Courses:
- ART-100 Drawing Composition
- ART-130 Introduction to Design
- ART-330.1 Figure Drawing
- One of the following:
- Threecredits in ceramics or sculpture.
- Three credits of 2-D media (Painting, Printmaking, Digital Imaging, Web Design, Desktop Publishing, Drawing the Portrait, Advanced Drawing).
- Six credits of advanced studies.
- Art History Courses:
A minimum of six credits is required. At least three must be on the 300-level.
Students seeking teacher certification with an art minor should consult a member of the Education Department.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Fostering Creativity
- Fostering Critical Thinking and Analytical Reasoning
- Developing Visual Literacy
- Expressive Use of Technology and Media