Gonzaga University Master of Business Administration (BA or BS/MBA)
Gonzaga University BA/MBA
- Students may be pre-admitted to Gonzaga University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the time they are admitted to The College of Idaho's undergraduate program.
- Pre-admitted students will be granted full admission status to the MBA program when they meet the following conditions:
- receive an undergraduate degree from The College of Idaho.
- complete the following courses during their undergraduate study:
- MAT-112 Introduction to Statistics (3 cr)
- ECO-271 Principles of Microeconomics (3 cr)
- ECO-272 Principles of Macroeconomics (3 cr)
- ACC-221 Financial Accounting (3 cr)
- ACC-222 Managerial Accounting (3 cr)
- BUS-330 Principles of Finance (3 cr)
- BUS-350 Management Science (3 cr)
- BUS-453 Principles of Production & Operations Management (3 cr)
- BUS-360 Principles of Marketing (3 cr)
- BUS-391 Legal Environment (3 cr)
- submit all other application materials specified in the Gonzaga University Graduate Catalog including a satisfactory GMAT test score.
- Students are required to satisfactorily complete thirty-three credit hours at Gonzaga University as specified in the Graduate Catalog to earn the MBA.