University of Idaho Master of Natural Resources (BS/MNR)
To enhance access to educational opportunities by the citizens of the Pacific Northwest, The College of Idaho and the University of Idaho agree to cooperate in facilitating the delivery of a graduate degree program in Natural Resources (Master of Natural Resources or MNR). Students will complete a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from The College of Idaho and a Master of Natural Resources degree from the University of Idaho.
Areas of cooperation for this 4-1 program include the following:
- Students may be conditionally admitted to the University of Idaho's Forestry, Wildlife, and Range Sciences MNR program at the time they are admitted to The College of Idaho's undergraduate program.
- Conditionally admitted students will be granted full admission status to the MNR program when they meet the following conditions:
- Receive an undergraduate degree from The College of Idaho with a grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
- Complete the following courses during their undergraduate study:
- ECO-271 Principles of Microeconomics (3 cr)
- Courses required for the Bachelor of Science degree in Biology including:
- submit required application materials that meet the standards for admission to the University of Idaho.
- Students would be required to satisfactorily complete 30 credit hours at the University of Idaho as specified in the Graduate Catalog to earn the MNR.
- The University of Idaho will provide sufficient available courses in Moscow each semester so it is possible to complete the MNR in a minimum of two semesters (nine months).