Registration & Enrollment
Registration is the process of obtaining academic advisor or instructor approval to participate in classes and certifying that approval to the registrar. Students may be registered through WebAdvisor:
- In consultation with the academic advisor, students may be registered through the advisor's WebAdvisor access.
- Students verify their course selections through their own WebAdvisor access.
or students may also register by using an enrollment card:
- Enrollment cards are obtained from the registrar.
- They are completed in consultation with the academic advisor.
- The academic advisor signs the card.
- The card is returned to the registrar’s office where course selections are entered in the student record system.
- A computer-generated schedule is verified by the student.
- Students may change registration - add or drop courses - without penalty until the close of registration each term. See the Academic Calendar for specific dates.
Special permission is required if students complete registration after the date for the closing of registration for each session and a late registration fee is charged (see Expenses).
Enrollment is the process of billing and confirming arrangements for payment with the Business Office.
- To complete enrollment, the student must be registered full-time for the term and either be paid in full for the term or on a payment plan through Tuition Management Services, by August 1 (December 15 for Winter/Spring Term).
- Students completing enrollment after the payment due date are charged a late enrollment fee (see Cost of Attendance).
- Students who have failed to enroll prior to the last day for withdrawing from classes with the automatic grade of W are no longer permitted to attend class.
- Failure to make satisfactory payment arrangements will result in expulsion from classes and charges calculated according to the refund rate for withdrawal (see Cost of Attendance).